GlutenTox Pro – Gluten Test Kit for Commercial Kitchens
GlutenTox® Pro (KT-5660) is a fast and user-friendly test kit used to detect the presence of gluten in foods, liquids and even on surfaces. It’s a must-have for anyone who wants to assure that their products are gluten free when they reach the consumer.
GlutenTox Pro is specially designed to help food processors monitor for gluten at every step from ingredient testing to finished product. Recalls due to allergen content can be costly and can have a negative impact on reputation. These easy to use tests can be integrated into any food safety and hazard control plans to ensure that products comply with FSMA guidelines for ingredient labeling. Using the test on-site allows for quick decisions and corrective actions in case there is any risk of contamination along the production chain. Kits are accurate and robust: a must-have for any food production company that want to ensure that their products are free of contamination for the gluten free consumer.
The GlutenTox Pro kit is quick and easy to use in any size facility. Some highlights of GlutenTox Pro:
- Accurate: G12 antibody reacts to all gluten-containing grains; no cross-reactivity
- Adjustable sensitivity: set the LOD to 5, 10, 20 or 40 ppm
- Flexible: test foods and surfaces with one kit
- Quick response: A reliable answer in less than 20 minutes
- Easy: No special equipment required, easy-to-interpret results including control line
- Reliable: Shelf-stable and long-lasting
- Cost efficient: competitive pricing and volume discounts available
- AOAC-PTM for both foods and surfaces
Testing on surfaces?
GlutenTox Pro and GlutenTox Sticks can be used for testing surfaces as well ingredients, finished products and liquids. If your facility is interested in surface testing for gluten on surfaces only, we would refer you to the GlutenTox Pro Surface kit.
Ready to order?
Visit our shop to place your order for GlutenTox Pro gluten test kits online today, or give us a call.
Already have a lab set up, or need greater test flexibility?
Visit the next page to learn about GlutenTox Sticks.