Testing surfaces for gluten contamination? It’s never been easier!
GlutenTox Pro Surface is specially designed to help food manufacturers monitor for gluten at every step of production to ensure that products comply with a program of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). Surface / environment testing is a key step towards compliance with regulations for ingredient labeling. This test kit also allows quick decisions and corrective actions in case there is any risk of contamination along the production chain. Kits are user-friendly, accurate, and robust: a must-have for any quality and food safety plan implemented by manufacturers or commercial kitchens that want to ensure the safety of their gluten free consumers.
- Accurate: G12 antibody detects gluten from all toxic grains; no false positives.
- Quick response: A reliable answer in less than 11 minutes.
- Adjustable sensitivity: Threshold can be adjusted by use of additional swab.
- Easy: No special equipment needed, easy-to-read results including control line.
- Reliable: Shelf-stable and long-lasting.
- Cost efficient: competitive pricing and volume discounts available.
GlutenTox Pro Surface is not appropriate for testing foods or beverages. For that, we recommend GlutenTox Pro.
The next-generation G12 antibody recognizes the 33-mer peptide, which is the toxic fraction of gluten in wheat, barley, and rye that have been indicated to trigger reactions in celiac populations (Structural basis for gluten intolerance in celiac sprue, Science, 2002). To date, no ingredients have been found to trigger false positives with the G12 antibody.
Check out our video instructions for testing hard surfaces for
gluten contamination with GlutenTox Pro Surface
Ready to order?
Visit our shop to place your order for GlutenTox Pro Surface gluten test kits online today, or give us a call.
Already have a lab set up, or need greater test flexibility?
Visit the next page to learn about GlutenTox Sticks.