GlutenTox Pro – Gluten Test Kit for Commercial Kitchens
GlutenTox® Pro (RS-4688p) is a fast and user-friendly test kit used to detect the presence of gluten in foods, liquids and even on surfaces. It’s a must-have for anyone who wants to assure their clients that the products they are purchasing are gluten-free.
The GlutenTox Pro kit is quick and easy to use in any size facility. Some highlights of GlutenTox Pro:
- Can detect as little as 5ppm gluten.
- No special equipment required; everything is included in the kit.
- Quick response: a reliable answer in less than 20 minutes.
- Uses the G12 antibody to detect gluten from wheat, barley, rye and oat.
- Shelf-stable and long-lasting.
- G12 gluten test strips can test foods, liquids and surfaces. No additional swabs needed.
- Produced in Spain by Biomedal SL.
The next-generation G12 antibody recognizes the 33-mer peptide, which is the toxic fraction of gluten in wheat, barley, rye, and even oat (Structural basis for gluten intolerance in celiac sprue, Science, 2002).
Ready to order?
Visit us at glutentox.com/shop to place your order for GlutenTox Pro gluten test kits online today, or give us a call.
Want more information?
Already have a lab set up, or need greater test flexibility?
Visit the next page to learn about GlutenTox Sticks.