- Is quick: Results in less than 20 minutes
- Needs no special equipment: you can use your gluten test kit at home, on vacation, at the office or at school
- Detects gluten in foods, drinks, even personal products
- Is sensitive for even trace amounts: test to 5ppm or 20ppm
- Reacts to Wheat, Barley, Rye and Oat
- Uses G12 antibody technology to identify the most toxic part of the gluten molecule
GlutenTox Home can help you navigate the ins and outs of your gluten-free diet. In less than 20 minutes, you’ll have peace of mind from concerns like:
- Is that really gluten-free?
- How can I be sure this food is safe?
- The ingredients in this seem fine, but it isn’t certified. Does it matter?
- Am I being accidentally glutened in my own home?
- What if 20ppm is still too much gluten for me?
If this is your first time visiting, have a look around! You’ll find more than just information about home gluten test kits here: our blog will keep you up to date on the latest buzz from the gluten-free world and everything that’s happening with GlutenTox, our links and press page contains our favorite resources for anyone who is new to the gluten-free lifestyle or has questions about celiac disease (and also a handful of reviews of our test kit by some of your favorite gluten-free blogs), and our FAQ page has all sorts of info about using the GlutenTox Home gluten test kit and the science behind G12, our gluten-detecting antibody.